Sunday, May 15, 2011

Why I Decided to Start This Blog

In my many years of helping people with their health problems, I have seen many lives destroyed or compromised by professionals in the health industry — including the patients themselves — who have
focused on the effect rather than the cause of the underlying health problem.  Probably the most neglected of causes of health concerns has been the endocrine system of the human body, with the usual emphasis either focused on specific organs or just on the immediate effect with little thought given as to the cause of the effect.  Untold billions of dollars are spent each year on vitamins, minerals, herbs, drugs, and other supplements by those trying to mitigate the worsening effects of aging.  While many, if not most, of these supplements are beneficial to one’s health, they almost always miss the mark entirely of what needs to be addressed in order to restore one’s health to youthful levels, which is entirely possible with the right knowledge.
Bad attitudes also need to be changed.  Many women complain to their doctors about their age-related symptoms, looking for a remedy, and their doctors most often would welcome them to “the club” of the over 50 crowd.  While no one can change their age, no one has to accept it as an excuse for poor or compromised health.  Knowledge is power over one’s life!
As I have researched my own age-related health issues, I have seen so many others with the same problems as myself that I decided to start this blog with the hope of reaching many more people in this manner than I ever could in my personal and daily life.  In fact, this has been so exciting for me that I intend to research many other problems that have no bearing whatsoever on my own life except for the satisfaction I get from using it to improve the lives of others.  In the “pages” on the side, I have tried to organize my research in such a way that it would lead anyone step-by-step to an better understanding of the causes of his health issues, thus empowering more knowledgeable decisions with a logical basis rather than a guess or a hit-or-miss approach that rarely connects with the real issue.
If anyone has been blessed with the knowledge that is shared here, it would equally be a blessing to others for them to share their discoveries and results.  So I would encourage anyone with useful knowledge to leave comments here that could bless others who are seeking answers to their age-related problems.
To all a most prosperous and youthful health!
Cynthia
Laugh Yourself to Youthfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment